How to Measure your Windows for Blinds
To fit custom made blinds in your window space correctly, exact measuring is essential. Instructions can vary for each blind type so select your blind type from the list shown below and follow the guidelines recommended for measuring that blind type for your window.
Here are some useful tips to remember when measuring a window for custom made blinds:
- Always use a steel measuring tape.
- For the best accuracy, use millimetres [mm] for your measurements.
- Makes sure you measure every window, not just one because it looks the same as the rest.
- Don’t use the measurements off you house plans or of any existing blinds/window coverings.
- Send us the exact window measurements, with no deductions. Depending on your choice of mount the factory will make any required adjustments.